O’Regan’s National Leasing is seeking an enthusiastic, hardworking and organized individual to assist their sales team with a wide variety of administrative and supportive tasks.
O’Regan’s is one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies that is committed to being Canada’s premier automotive needs provider and we believe it is our employees who will take us there.
- Ability to work at a fast pace while ensuring work is completed with accuracy.
- Computer literate, particularly in MS Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to complete a wide variety of daily tasks using varied systems.
- High attention to detail.
- Completion of formal education in an Administrative Program considered an asset.
- Utilize manufacturer specific software to fulfil administrative requirements.
- Document writing and completion of lease paperwork.
- Complete motor vehicle and insurance work.
- Administer social media platforms
- Other duties as assigned.
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive benefits plan.
- Company RSP matching program.
- Employee discounts on vehicles, parts and service.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Supportive team environment where you will receive all the tools you need to succeed.
Join our team and apply online today!