We are looking for a Service Coordinator to work in our Business Development Centre. O’Regan’s is one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies that is committed to being Canada’s premier automotive needs provider and we believe it is our employees who will take us there.
- Proven success in a customer focused work environment
- Well developed and adaptive communication skills
- Attention to detail - ability to work efficiently while capturing accurate data
- Ability to balance multiple priorities throughout the work day
- Customer contact (both receiving and initiating) to schedule service appointments
- Responding to email requests and questions
- Conducting Customer Satisfaction surveys
- Other service support duties as assigned
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Company RSP matching program
- Employee assistance program
If you are a hard working professional who likes to provide excellent customer service, then join our team today!