Steele GMC Buick is currently seeking to fill a position within their Client Care Centre in Fredericton, NB. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer facing roles.
· Outbound calls to existing clients, notifying them of their regular vehicle maintenance schedule and to book appointments appropriately.
· Respond to inbound phone calls and internet inquiries for our world class service departments, providing an exceptional client experience.
· Convey our core principles of quality, transparency and value. Being the key contact for our clients, you enjoy communicating and providing support. Our clients love their vehicles, and we love our clients!
· Working closely with the dealership Service Manager, you will convey our innovative approach with our real time service videos while the vehicle is in for repair
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· Previous customer experience is key; Our mandate is to build and maintain trust and confidence with our clients
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Organized/excellent time management
· Motivated, self-starter who is always looking for ways to improve. You want to make a difference, while being a part of our strong and cohesive team.
· Proficient with computers, emails
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive Pay
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Paid Vacation & Personal days
• RRSP matching plan
If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process.