Colonial Honda in Halifax, NS is currently seeking a Service Manager to join their team. As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, the Steele Auto Group is committed to the growth and development of our employees. We believe we are only as strong as our staff, so if you are looking for a challenging, rewarding and exciting career, we invite you to apply today.
· Be well organized; possess a good work ethic and a positive attitude.
· Hardworking, self-motivated and have excellent time management skills.
· Managerial experience considered an asset
· Passionate about the automotive industry
· Have a valid driver's license and be able to provide an acceptable drivers abstract.
· Supervising technicians in repair procedures
· Assisting Service Advisors with difficult diagnostics
· Checking the quality of service repairs performed, ensuring dealership standards are met
· Communicating technical problems to service staff
· Reviewing all shop comebacks with appropriate technicians
· Maintaining shop tools and equipment
· Organizing shop floor and parking lot to insure maximum efficiency and cleanliness
· Properly training personnel for further skill development
· Reviewing productivity and efficiency records of personnel on a regular basis
· Recommending and coordinating training for service staff
· Full benefits package
· Company match RRSP program
· Employee and Family Assistance Program
· Competitive wages
· A safe, professional and dynamic work environment
If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process.