Volvo of Halifax is currently seeking a Sales Representative to join our team in Halifax, NS. As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, the Steele Auto Group is committed to the growth and development of our employees. We believe we are only as strong as our staff, so if you are looking for a challenging, rewarding and exciting career, we invite you to apply today.
As a Sales Representative at Volvo of Halifax, you will have excellent communication skills, be reliable, a self-starter and disciplined.
· Passionate about the automotive industry
· Customer service experience
· Enthusiastic personality, neat and professional in appearance
· Strong interpersonal skills and customer empathy
· Well organized, possess a good work ethic and a positive attitude
· Hard working, self-motivated and have excellent time management skills
· Exceptional communication skills both in-person and online
· Ability to work independently and within a team environment
· Have a valid NS driver’s license and be able to provide an acceptable driver’s abstract
As a Sales Representative you work as a consultant, assisting customers in selecting the vehicle most appropriate to their needs. To do this job effectively, you will learn as much about the product as you can. More importantly, you’ll need to be highly attuned to what customers need and want. If you provide a high level of service, our customers will be happy to work with you.
· Full benefits package
· Company match RRSP program
· Employee and Family Assistance Program
· Competitive wages
· A safe, professional and dynamic work environment
The Steele Auto Group
is a highly successful organization that has continued to build upon its reputation for great customer service and for being an employer who values
loyalty, hard work and integrity. Steele
Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process.