Our company was started by the late Mr. Heinz Jordan and his wife Emmy in 1936. For the next twenty years, Mr. Jordan sold artist brushes to the commerical artists in Toronto. The company was incorporated in 1953 while it was located at 73 Adelaide Street West. In 1957, Heinz Jordan & Company Limited moved to Sterling Road and became a wholesale only operation with dealers across Canada. Following the death of Heinz Jordan, Peter Pfenning joined the company in late 1964. In an agreement with the late Mrs. Jordan, Peter Pfenning purchased the company.